Your wedding day will be full of incredible moments; old friends meeting again, families joining and hilarious reactions. As much as you plan, the best moments and images you'll treasure most will be spontaneous and unexpected. Rather than restricting your photography to a timescale, I will be at your wedding for as long as you need me to be. This can include the bride and groom getting ready, through to your friends and family embarrassing themselves after the first dance. My price for this is £1200, if you like my style and want professional, easygoing photography, please contact me to discuss your wedding. One of my recent grooms described the experience as "relaxed professional" and said he was shocked at the great photos I got of him.
- Pre-wedding consultation: It's important that you get to meet me before the big day, we'll be spending a lot of time together and it's important that you feel comfortable with me. This also gives us the opportunity to discuss your specific requirements face to face and for me to clear up any possible confusion.
- Unlimited time on the day: You choose when you want me there - this allows for you to relax, knowing you don't have to worry about time limits and cut-offs.
- Processing: All images will be digitally processed to ensure the very best pictures for you.
- Gallery: All your images will be available in a password protected gallery for you and your guests to view and order any prints from.
- USB: All your images will be given to you on a personal USB stick, in formats both for online sharing and printing, to allow you absolute flexibility after the big day.
- Travel: My price includes travel up to 50 miles from East Malling, Kent.
What's not included?
- Extended travel: For venues beyond 50 miles, there will be an additional charge to cover fuel and the snacks I'll undoubtedly need to keep me going.
- Accomodation: Are you having a multi-day wedding? Are you on the other side of the country and need my photos? Would you like to put me up in a luxury hotel/resort spa/tent for a night? If an overnight stay is needed to guarantee your wedding shots, this will necessitate an additional charge.
When we meet, we can discuss any additional requests you may have to ensure you have the perfect package for your wedding.
- Engagement Shoot: Most people find being in front of the camera uncomfortable, an engagement shoot allows you to get used to me taking your photos and will give you some beautiful images to share with friends and family.
- Second Professional: This allows for more of your day to be captured and for us to be in two places at once. When using a second shooter, I always use a second professional photographer, not an assistant.
- Prints and Albums: I can have any images printed, framed or arranged in an album for you, using a professional print lab, to ensure the highest quality for your image.
- Rock the Frock: A more relaxed photoshoot after the big day where we get more time to be creative and you get another chance to wear your beautiful dress!